Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Spent the last of what I had in my account atm for a treat I been waiting for. Atm means at the moment.

I found the perfect filling snack thru you guys. Wouldn’t matter if I told you I was homeless finally get to stay in a hotel and have a warm meal. But your app gonna delay my meal which I’m fine with and ultimately not show up. Then I call customer service and they said the restaurant closed at 12:30....ok....

well not only was my food pushed back 20 mins and i patiently waited for my food. Then I call to find out they closed at that time. The only sorry I got was a $5 voucher. But I’m left hungry for the night.

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR HOURS. This is bs that I wasted my time, and you guys already pulled the money out of my account for this, now I can’t even order a backup, and yes.. before you judge 15 dollars is a lot to some people. I’m never the type to complain but now I’m ***.

Gotta wait till the money is in my account tomorrow to eat. I’m honestly really upset.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments