1.3
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Ordered food at 530 and eta was 30-40 mins.. 7pm comes no food so we reached out to the dasher.

She said she was picking up 5 other orders and just got to mine. Said she just picked up my order from place and was on her way to my house.. then 10 mins later called me to say she was outside and before I could get a word out she hung up. She was not outside my house.

I tried to call back no answer.. so 730 reaches and no food no contact we reached out to chat support and they said they was to give us a 10 dollar credit. I called and they reached the dasher and she told them she was headed to my house.. eta was still a hour out.

I called the restaurant where my order was placed and they said my order was completed in 11 mins from time placed..I canceled my order because I did not want this dasher now to have my food or be at my house in fear of retaliation of me and support center calling her. The phone support told me they would refund me the money and credit me another 10 dollars but however I yet to see the 2 credits for 10 as the support team has told me.. just one. Refund was made but hasn’t processed yet ( I understand bank refund time frames) this dasher Claudia was the worst experience I have ever received and my husband is a dasher himself so we know how it all works..

if she couldn’t handle the orders she should of left them go to serve those she had first..y order was picked up by her less then 2 mins after I competed the order.. so if she was over booked she should not of choose to pick it up.. I am very upset and had to reorder again to get my food.. so total of 3.5 hours before I finally got my food after all the hassle and all support did was apologize until I demanding something for the issue..

she still was paid for her time where I was not compensated for my issue. I do not believe she is a good dasher and should be known of her issues..

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Vehicle Driver.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: To be contacted .

DoorDash Pros: Some of the dashers and ease of ordering.

DoorDash Cons: Not receiving my order when the online time says.

Comments