I am so tired of Door Dash, but unfortunately, it is my only option. Not only that, there isn't anywhere on their website you can complain/ask for support!

(The kind of support I need.) No email address, nothing. So much for customer service! >:/

I order from Door Dash EVERY DAY for my elderly boss and his wife. There are two (2) restaurants I can order and it takes me less than a minute.

EVERY OTHER RESTAURANT is a different matter, however.

Here is the drill.

1. I put all the items I want to order in my cart.

2. Choose a delivery time of 6:00 - 6:30

3. Door Dash will not allow me to check out (it is greyed).

I call into Door Dash and explain the situation. "I order every day, I have to place the order, then you change the time."

5. Invariably, I get someone who says, "I'm sorry. We are not able to do that."

A disagreement in which I tell him/her that this happens EVERY DAY and IT CAN BE ACCOMPLISHED, I get frustrated and end up asking to speak to a supervisor.

7. At this point, Worker A is a little more willing to look into the situation. Puts me on hold for at least 15 minutes. (I know, I have a telephone that keeps track.)

When he/she comes back on the line, he "magically" is able/willing to comply with my wishes.

9. The entire process takes roughly 18 - 22 minutes.

THIS HAPPENS ALMOST EVERY SINGLE DAY, except for two (2) restaurants in our repertoire! GRRRRRRR!

I can't help but think this is something wrong with their program, but I don't know where I can go to complain?!

Ahhh....just pestered them enough and got an email address. I pray they listen.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Food Delivery Mobile Application.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments