1.5
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Instead of focusing and providing a good customer service like other companies do, Doordash has cut their delivery hours till 9pm only and to add to an assault - now charges a "service fee" apart of delivery fee and taxes. After seeing these kind of actions, I do not recommend their food delivery services as I will be ordering through Ubereats from now on.

Doordash doesn't value their customers at all hence they have implemented theses add-on restrictions and charges to milk out the little customers they have. Sad to see everybody jumping to a great idea like food delivery service, yet lacking the execution to have a great service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I agree. I used to order doordash regularly.

The service and delivery fee was under $5 but I recently stopped when I noticed their service and delivery fees have skyrocketed through the roof. For a $50 order they tack on $25 or so for delivery, once a generic tip for the driver is added. They try to hide it by splitting it into three different fees (service, delivery, tip). It's sneaky.

And their customer service sucks.

I've had enough. I can have Round Table deliver for $3.