After an hour and a half I tried to reach them. I kept getting a notification on there chat saying nobody was available.

Finally it was put in the Q and I was number 200 in line! Because Summers support was friendly but they were unable to reach the driver saying yes I was just going to voicemail. It took me half an hour to get them to assign it to a new driver. Three hours later still no delivery.

The screenshot shows the timestamp and my number in line. Replace m The screenshot shows the timestamps and my number in mind. I placed the order at 12 noon with an ETA of 40 minutes. The customer support than promise I would be there at 2:15.

It is now 3 PM and still no delivery !

I stopped using DoorDash several months ago because this was a constant problem along with missing food items and and around is $200 “tip” charge I found on my credit card. I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt but they really need to get their act together when there are so many other food delivery option apps out there, I will never use this again

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments