filters
State:
City:
Product:

DoorDash - Need to discuss my account

My delivery did not match my order I ordered 2salads 2 frys and got one salad one fry I paid for these things and the restaurant says it’s doordash ordered it incorrect
DoorDash - Driver is a thief, liar or incompetent
Ordered large order from Safeway.com for office party at our location in San Francisco, the order was supposed to be here between 10 - 11, when order did arrive by 1:00 I called Safeway and was informed that the delivery had been outsourced to DOORDASH and that they...
I didn't like
  • Never receiving my order

DoorDash - Don't accidentally press send

So I accidentally have my food sent to my work address instead of my home address and since the door Dasher marked the delivery as being delivered I was told I could not get a refund and would not be issued any food either
2.1

DoorDash - Order was cancelled

I qould never use this service again:(

DoorDash - Food was not delivered

I want a refund of my lunch order. Food was never delivered. Customer service says it was a pick up????? Why in the world would i pay you guys for a pick up order. Very sneaky and deceptive change on your website. I will report to FTC if this is not resolved.

DoorDash - WRONG ADDRESS

I ORDER FROM THIS RESTAURANT ON A REGULAR. BUT THE DRIVER WENT TO THE WRONG ADDRESS NO CAL OR CONTACT. WHEN I CONTACTED THE COMPANY THEY REACH OUT TO THE DRIVER , THEY STATED THAT THE DRIVER CAME BACK TO THE RESTAURANT. BUT THAY NEVER RETURNED WITH THE FOOD. I BELIEVE THE DRIVER AT IT . I WILL BE DOING A CHARGE BACK.

DoorDash - Never received order

DoorDash - Never received order
The driver did not pick up my order it has been over a hour .i contacted the driver and they stopped responding

DoorDash - Pollo tropical oder not delivered

On April 18th 2019, I requested a delivery from Pollo Tropical the door dash person did no know how to text correctly we gave the call box number which several minutes before the pharmacy delivered meds and us the same code given to him he called the door sounded which means its open but was in a hurry sad it did not open and left and then had the nerve to say he waited 10Min....Sad what a lire this company should be investigated its a rip off I was charged for food not received. terrible company if he ate it hope it when bad first.

DoorDash - Account

My account is disabled Why

DoorDasher

They contacted him and called him.