1.4
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Are you *** kidding me. I’m at work and my coworker and I order a pizza from Best Pizza because it was the shortest wait time which is 30 minutes.

This was at 11:10am. The doordash driver then calls me and says the place looks closed and is locked. I call Best Pizza who answer and say my order will be ready in 7 minutes. Call back driver he says that’s a lie then leaves.

On phone with customer service for hours who can’t help at all. Account was already charged. CS then then tells me the order was cancelled because they are not open today and I told them what Best Pizza told me that it would be ready soon in 7 minutes. Hey said ok and that they would call them then me which they never called me back.

I talked to Best Pizza now at 2:30 and they said my pizza has been ready but now no driver. He then says he doesn’t know where his driver is but that I can pay to have another pizza made.

I’m irate at this point because I am not paying for a pizza that never came the first time. Absolutely horrible company.

Both of them. Something should be done.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments