filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Pissed Consumer Interviews ?

This is an ongoing situation this business is horrible you don't contact nobody nobody knows nothing everybody says everything is in headquarters headquarters don't have no phone number headquarters don't have no email so then you guys have people sick and they wait on that money and then give him a time 24 to 48 hours they call you back if not there another 48 hours or maybe Tuesday Wednesday this business is the worst business that I've ever work with you in my life you guys are not business materials you guys don't have contact nothing horrible I want my money I'm going to take this situation a little bit seriously in a little bit more farther than this because it's not just not about $1,000 if it's mine you got people just been waiting on their money for weeks and time and time and time and you guys said he's telling everybody the same thing over and over and over again this ain't going to work this ain't going to be end of it and this is not going to be the last message you guys send for me because if I have to take this further for his legal legal actions that's what I will have to do

DoorDash - Worst delivery service

Every time these guys mess up. Makes me want to start my own delivery company bc they are so terrible and it’s not that tough
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from 1 day ago.
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

DoorDash - I have problem in my sheudled

I have probleme I my phone no schedule for me
5.0

DoorDash - Delivery mess-up

I delivered the wrong food to the customer because i didn’t check the items before i left and the restaurant gave me the wrong order. I tried to go back to the restaurant to get the right order but i had thrown away the receipt. So I made 2 mistakes and I want to make sure I don’t get the profit for that delivery and that the customer is refunded.
5.0
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time
Show

DoorDash - Bad communication, order was almost 2 hours late an no call, no update

I usually am so pleased with my orders from door dash because atleast I would get a text, a call or an email update online when in doubt I have been able to track the driver online on the website. Not tonite, it is now almost 2 hours after the estimated time of arrival, no communcation, no call..no nothing!!! When I called they said the driver was not answering calls and sitting at the restaurant waiting for the food. Why didn't he/she ask to use the phone to call door dash and have them contact the consumer.
I liked
  • Website easy use
  • First delivery guy was fast and friendly
I didn't like
  • Order almost 2 hour late with no communication at all
  • Not receiving a callback from anyone after sufficient time
Reply to reviews
Long story short, Ordered via app one night for 2 nurses and a physician working over night & saving lives; food never came but according to them was picked up; got a DoorDash credit immediately for food total & a few dollars courtesy; got a confirmation email...

DoorDash - No communication

I am usually very pleased with Door Dash and your drivers always call when running late in addition the updates that we received online.Today I got nothing. I received only messages that the order was received, then a second message that it was going to be here 12-20 minutes late. Now it is is almost 1hour late and not a call from the driver, no text from door dash, no update online.The tracking still says that the order will be here at 5:57pm and it is now 6:52pm. I am very disappointed.

DoorDash - I can’t confirm arrival it keep saying error

I can’t confirm arrival or pickup! I called and they put me on hold and hung up. I’m pissed!
Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Resolved

Resolved: DoorDash - Not honoring bonus pay

DoorDash - Not honoring bonus pay
I made two deliveries in one hour. The next two and a half hours I spent chasing the hotspot only to have it move once I arrived. So I stopped working. Once lunchtime deliveries was over they didn’t honor the $3.50 bonus per delivery. Wtf...
Customer made 4 calls to the company using contacts on our site.

DoorDash - Rating System

I am getting sick and tired of getting bad ratings for customers orders being messed up by the restaurant. I am getting sick and tired of getting bad ratings for accepting multiple orders only to have one of them being delivered late. I am getting sick and tired of being sick and tired. Something needs to be done about this because we can lose our jobs and be booted off of the platform if the wind blows the wrong direction. I have put up with this for over a year now. It's time for a change.
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from 1 day ago.

DoorDash - I accidentally put the wrong address

I came home from college and when I ordered I forgot to change the address so the order went to my college fraternity house.
Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.