filters
State:
City:
Product:

DoorDash - Been trying to reach you guys for two hours
They are out of what I ordered. DoorDash has 150 people ahead of my yo address my issue, so if you can cancel it please do and explain I need refunded ASAP
2.2
Reply to reviews
So, today I ordered off of DoorDash. It was raining, late, and I’m sick. I have had issues with DoorDash in the past especially when it comes to their very poor customer service. Well I decided to give them another chance. Boy was that a mistake. Even though my food...

DoorDash - Terrible communication with door dash and restaurant

I ordered food for 8pm from barrel and ashes restaurant and driver informed me that food was never prepared. Restaurant says they closed orders with door dash but now I cannot contact a person to answer to this and I want a refund! This is a horrible way to run a business! It’s Valentine’s Day and we got screwed on the food!
Reply to reviews

DoorDash - Order picked up but not delivered twice!!!!

Orderee food around 4 asked foe it to be delivered by 615. My order was picked up at 540 time passes by now its 715 my order doesnt get delivered. So i call customer support and they schedule a re delivery the dasher go to pick it up but.... DoorDash didnt set up the re delivery like promised. Four hours later after the first order was picked up still no food ruined Valentine's day thanks DoorDash

DoorDash - Complaint and refund

My soup spilt and they handed me the bag and laughed about it

DoorDash - Tried to cancel my order

Called to try to cancel my order while staying at a hotel out of town. Was on hold and was unable to get in touch with an agent food came and I didn’t eat it because I was already sleeping.
Reply to reviews

DoorDash - Food says delivered but not here..

No one picked up after 20 mins

DoorDash - Not a happy customer

I placed an order for dinner. I have waited over 2 and half hours for it. My dasher will not answer my call, he ignores it. And had not responded to several text messages about the order. My status bar has said “29-39 minutes for the last hour. I’ve tried called the customer service line and no answer. I want a refund on my order, it was expensive.
Reply to reviews

DoorDash - I missed the door dasher and did not receive my order

I missed the door dasher after so I didn’t receive my order. I was credited the amount to replace the order tonight.
5.0

DoorDash - Cold food

I order pizza over 75 minutes ago and it has finally arrived - stone cold. This is such poor service. I own two restaurants and based upon this service would not have any interest in using door dash.