filters
State:
City:
Product:

DoorDash - Dasher

Im tired of not getting paid for doordash mistakes see you in court doordash I dont work for free

DoorDash - Posted customer

Wont let me pay with debit card on my account and i had my account pulled up with all my info and card info saved that o have used multiple times and it wont let me change method of payment from my old/stolen debit car dto the new one that i have previously used. Then your CSR hung up on me after i asked for a manager cuz he first off coulbt get my ph# right and spoke broken english. I just want to order food. Id go to geub hub but what my husband qnd i want goes thru you. I will be also filing a complaint with the reateraumt sue to my cousin works there and is very good friends with the owner for the past 10 years. I expect a call back at 4802415594.
Turnaround Time
Show

DoorDash - Order incorrect. Order arrived but was from the wrong restaurant.

Food arrived from the wrong restaurant. I never got my food.

DoorDash - Horrible

My food was cold and hard. That I ordered from wing stop last night. I already called doordash and they suggested that I contact you to get my money refunded because it wasn’t their fault
1.7
Turnaround Time

DoorDash - Rip off

I would never use doordash. Food is expensive enough then you have the sales tax then you have the doordash fees and they nickel-and-dime everything you order and then you need to tip the driver forget about it Pizza wind up costing you $35. I've used beyondmenu and I see some bad reviews but I use them often maybe 15 times in the past 6 months and they only charge a dollar I've had absolutely no problem the only negative is there's not many restaurants in my area hooked up with it there's plenty of Chinese is an Indian I think only one Pizzeria and that's about it but I love their service and the dollar delivery fee is fine by me

DoorDash in Fort Worth, Texas - Delivery

Too far and out of my point

DoorDash in Washington, District Of Columbia - It was excellent

My app is always open don’t normally log in and out, but yesterday the system automatically log me out and trying to log in always report error. Even after resetting password, it still persist.

DoorDash in San Francisco, California - Delivery issues

On Jan 04,2019, I placed an order with Door Dash. Approximately 45 minutes after I placed my order I received an e-mail from Customer Support stating the dasher was having trouble finding my home & having trouble getting in contact with me. I checked the delivery instructions to verify the correctness of my phone number it was correct. Customer Support also stated that they also attempted to contact me via phone, e-mail, & text to no avail. So Customer Support cancelled my order. The interesting thing is I received the callentation e-mail at the same address they claimed they could not reach me. Customer Support also stated that since my order was cancelled they were keeping the $ 11.88 charged for my order. WHAT A BUNCH OF LIARS, CHEATS, & THIEVES!!!!! PEOPLE BE AWARE!!!!!!!
I didn't like
  • Incomplete refund for their complete screwup
Show

DoorDash in Sunnyvale, California - I don’t see credits in my account and friends made first order already who I refer

DoorDash - I don’t see credits in my account and friends made first order already who I refer
I refer Two of my friends bothe made their order and I don’t see my credits!
3.8
Show
We spent $70 and it was awful. The driver Spilt the curry and sauce was all over the other curry orders in their boxes in trash bag . It was a mess. It was all very dry. We are good customers and I think you owe us for this meal. Please advise. Stan Hayter,1000 Calle...
Josh

Hi Stan, I am very sorry to hear about that. You can go here: https://1p1fq.la2-c1-ia2.salesforceliveagent.com/content/s/chat?language=en_US#deployment_id=5721a000000052x&org_...

4.9