1.6
Additional Fees

I ordered lunch for 4 of us at a local favorite fish and chip place. Was supposed to receive our lunch by 11:15 am

Nothing …. I contact them and was assured the driver had phone issues and was on the way.... order will arrive by 11;32

11;35 NO ORDER no communication with the driver...

I again contact door dash , this time the dasher ( a different one ) contacts me... He is at the restaurant and they will not release the order do to payment issue???? FUNNY because my bank account shows $62 withdrawn...

Again I talk to door dash … a 3 RD dasher who knows to use the red card is at the restaurant and my order is being delivered by 12:18 pm

12:24 I'm again contacted by door dash and the order is refused by the restaurant , door dash then proceeds to cancel my order and refund me which will take 5-7 business days to show up in my bank account …

Long story short …. I wasted over an hour, lost my lunch hour, starving hangry and pissed off 3 of my co workers! All we wanted was some fish and chips !!!!!! Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: FIX THE ISSUE cant get back TIME.

Comments

h.kitchener

Now you know why using a debit card or giving someone your bank info can be so dangerous. There is a new invention for use online.

It's called a credit card and you don't have to pay for something you charge until the end of the month.

And, here is the beauty of a charge card---you can dispute charges you feel you don't owe. You might want to look into this payment method for the future.