filters
State:
City:
Product:

DoorDash - My credit cards are getting declined

They have to investigate the issue. I am unable to order from DoorDash until they contact me when the investigation is over

DoorDash - Sales tax theft

I noticed yesterday that Doordash is charging sales tax on my entire food order...not just the delivery fee. When i sent a question i was told Ohio is not sales tax free state. We are not...but we are a sales tax free state on all food orders to go with the exception of soda.
2.8

DoorDash - Really messed up order

DoorDash - Really messed up order
They forgot my drinks, food was not correct AND cold! Delivery person said she was too busy to go back for my drinks and as you see in the picture my food is all messed up and cold

DoorDash - No address

I contacted the number, the person on the phone was extremely nice and explained what was happening, and basically it just isn’t a part of the system yet. I see a major flaw somewhere in your data, which is I get mail from you, but I can’t sign up and use the promo code because the address isn’t on file for either drivers to use or some other reason. Please, please, try to fix this I want to just get chipotle delivered. Thank you.
5.0

DoorDash - Unable to deliver food

I was unable to deliver the food. No1 was answering the door. The doordash app was selected as delivered on accident before the customer got the food.

DoorDash - Need to confirm order

Need to confirm order as driver

DoorDash - No show

I’ve ordered twice in the same day with door dash. Both orders never came. Lost a total of over 75$ i want My money back! And now when i try To place another order my card declines! And it’s good on my bank account end!

DoorDash - A few things

I can't change my number. I'm not getting my references credit. Error message "whoops I can't make changes at this time. And it's been 3months
2.0
Show
So I’ve worked doordash for some time for you guys now. I’ve done around 350 delivery’s and all of my ratings are green. I’m really having an issue when it’s coming to scheduling. The past year I’ve been a dasher for you guys it’s been great I’ve been able to use this...
3.5

DoorDash - Need to see if I am a dasher

I just need to know if my application did it go through