filters
State:
City:
Product:

DoorDash - My paycheck

What is going on with my paycheck
Show
dasher walked in and out of office without even waiting. Then cancels the order sticking me with the cost of food. Cheryl the driver ended up being some big black dude in the passenger seat delivering. Walked in walked out. No wait. THe call customer service. The...
I didn't like
  • No out reach to the customer

DoorDash - Great

Resolved my issue. Im pleased
4.5

DoorDash - Login problem

fucki ng *** custo.er ser uce yoy guys suck
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

DoorDash - Payment not received

I never received my payment from oct 8 to oct 14

DoorDash - The order was incorrect

The order was incorrect. I went online to order pre-order and order from Wendy’s hamburger place and it did not ask me for what credit card I wanted to use it just automatically went through and I am quite upset. I read ordered from Wendy’s and try to cancel my order online and I also called your customer service department I need to know that the order has been canceled and I will receive those funds back as soon as possible. My phone number is 217-766-4333 Sherry Lockwood,
1.9
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

DoorDash - Having issues with app

This happened last night after my I am having issues with the app and it’s not allowing me to get into my accountlast delivery.

DoorDash - Account hacked and awful customer service

Someone in a different state used my DoorDash account twice today. Called and they want me to send screen shots of my account for their investigation. What the {{Redacted}}??? Never had a company ask for that ever! They should be able to see the charge and reverse it in their end. Plus, they couldn’t even find a supervisor for me to speak with. Probably using someone’s account for dinner. Horrible company!!!!

DoorDash - My account