filters
State:
City:
Product:

DoorDash - I didn’t get my Peak pay

Doordash didn't pay me my peak pay

DoorDash - Credit card info stealers
This low life app refuses to let me remove my card info and because of that I got robbed from somebody else using my card on their app. I will be filing a lawsuit and getting the law involved if you don’t fix this ASAP!
2.3
  • Variety of vendors
I didn't like
  • Website functionality

DoorDash - Missing items in order

Customer mistake she changed her mind

DoorDash - I WAITED FOUR *** HOURS FOR MY FOOD

So, we’re going on hour four now, I placed this order at a *** White Castle that’s literally 10 minutes from my house, how the *** does that take four hours? *** you door dash. I still have no food, will I ever get my food? Who knows
Show
Ordered food arrived 15 mins after arrival time, which is weird because usually they're exact at the time. The guy is calling me on my phone telling me he had to drive an hour (place is 10mins from my house) keeps calling me sweetie and then hands me my food; milkshake...
NauticalBarnOwl
NauticalBarnOwl

I wish I would have read your review prior to using Doordash.

DoorDash - Horrible Food

Burned bacon all over lukewarm potato and half melted cheese. Burned bacon and cold burger with semi melted cheese also. Very upset
Product

DoorDash - Poor Customer service for drivers

I would like to give my friend credit for referring me the app will not allow backdating of this info. I signed up 9/28 ages sent me the link 10/5. She should still get credit. Also I would like the option to be paid right away like lyft and uber that’s the purpose of services like this is the prevention of payroll. Also it seems the calls are rushed as the drivers should not call in. If we need help we should have this access. I am not linking this process so far.

DoorDash - Deactivation

Nunca me he registrado en ésta página, y me gustaría que dejaran de enviarme textos, alguien a registrado mi número de celular equivocado

DoorDash - Client

Mcdonalds is under construction and dint have what client wanted

DoorDash in Lexington, Kentucky - Want to check my process of application

I received an email from @checkr background service, saying that there was an error on my application or incomplete. On oct.12th.2018 10:27pm eastern time. I talked to a doordash representative and she was very helpful & resolved the matter and explained the application process to me and now i have a better understanding.
3.2