Earlier today I was on a delivery from Burger King to a woman named Charity Inn Arlington Florida. Upon arrival to her apt complex I could not locate her apartment and when I called she didn’t answer and when I finally reached her I asked her to go outside of her apartment door so I could see her and find her easier.

She began to cuss at me and call me stupid. It upset me very much and I began crying and I called dasher support. I asked them if I could return the food to Burger King because I did not want contact with this woman. The lady on the customer service line helped me and told me I could return it to the merchant so I did but on my dasher app the order did not cancel so I was forced to swipe deliver to get it off my screen so I could end my dash because I was so upset.

I was on the phone with dasher support for about 20 minutes and because of that my delivery time rating has now gone down and the woman rated me bad which now dropped my customer rating down to 4 and I could be terminated for those low scores.

I want that delivery removed from my scores, I want her review and the delivery time removed from my ratings. I am still really upset about the whole thing and I don’t deserve to have those ratings because of what I went through.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

DoorDash Pros: I like driving for door dash.

DoorDash Cons: Customers can be very very rude.

Comments