Well i was unloading my car on a brisk evening ams all ofa sudden a car pulls up and the lady in the car hands me a bag and i say i didn't order any food she says the address is such and such and says figure it out and deliver my order so i can leave and i said its not mine she then gave a look at me and said i said for u to figure it out now and i thought it was my nextdoor neighbour and it wasnt then she watched my every move and i flagged her down still in my driveway and went to hand her the food she says i dont *** smoke ur *** nastey and makes me feel ashemed and belittled and dissertated because i smoke on my own property then i called ur support the guys 1st says his name and as soon as i started to tell him next thing im on hold for 20 minutes with no reason why hung up and called back talked to a lady told her what transpired and she says nothing we can do then i ask for a manager she rudly yells why cause of my insodent she says om not going to put any of your feed back up and made me fell belittled for calling about ur dashers not getting the food to ur customer i have never been treated like a low piece of crap by ur support or dashers in my life now cause of this im afread what will happen if i go back to dashing agin now i have never felt like this ..

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Vehicle Driver.

Reason of review: Read notes loss of pay.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

DOORDASH Pros: I like driving for door dash.

DOORDASH Cons: Idiot driver.

Comments