Verified Reviewer

DoorDash,

Ive received an email indicating that my account has been deactivated due to engaging in fraud by marking multiple deliveries as completed when customers reported it was never made. I appealed the the first email and management stated that the second review indicated the violation still stand against DoorDash policy.

When the first incident occurred and I was accused of an incomplete order, I called DoorDash and spoke to a representative explaining that I did in fact deliver the order from Pita Land at (314) Harwood Avenue South Ajax, Ontario to the customers residence and was unsure why the customer would report false news.

I suggested to take the matter to the nearest Police Station and have an officer accompany me to the customers residence which she opposed. She indicated that their support team would do an investigation. She also stated that on the DoorDash computer system shows my location was active at the customers residence where I delivered the order and that should be enough to resolve the matter.

The second time I was accused, I delivered an order from Popeyess Louisiana Kitchen at (11330) Ajax, Ontario and handed it directly to the customer at the front door. Upon leaving the customers residence I received an email from DoorDash with the complaint of not receiving the order.

I then returned to the customers residence and recorded a video which shows and clearly states that the individuals who ordered the food had lied and made false claims against me. Said video was attached and sent as evidence to management and I received no response.

Persons are making false claims against dashers to be refunded because it is easy to say that they didnt receive their order or items were missing or it has been tampered with, while I am feeling the backlash and being deprived of making an honest dollar to provide for my family. In a time like this where the unemployment rate is sky high, I risked my life as well as my familys through this pandemic, worked extremely hard everyday to be penalized without proper investigation, while evidence, facts and even the statistics of DoorDash very own computer system are being bypassed.

I was allowed to work on the app for some time before I was removed and accused of fraudulent activity. I strongly believe that the claims made against me was not the reason for deactivating my account and removing me from the app.

I believe that I was thrown off the app and my account was deactivated because I was inactive for two (2) weeks after sending multiple complaints about the low payment rates for far distance deliveries. My percentage and ratings were above your regulatory standards and to my knowledge being inactive for two (2) weeks wasnt against DoorDash policy. So my question is, what is the factual reason for deactivating my account and booting me out your system?

I have never and would never in my life steal or be dishonest about taking food or anything that doesnt belong to me. I am a man of integrity with morals and high standards and this is why I work very hard to earn all that I have.

Being accused of stealing food or anything in particular is shameful, distasteful, degrading and beneath me.

I am requesting that someone from the management team or a supervisor contact me at telephone number 416-835-**** to further resolve this matter, because I believe that this is injustice and discrimination. If I am not contacted within five (5) business days and my matter is not fairly resolved I would be taking legal advice.

Respectfully,