Fremont, California
1.5K views
2.8
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I had two corporate accounts with door dash. we gave them so much of business.

now they have deactivated both the accounts, with no specific reason, nor explanation. And also my new accounts are getting blocked as well.

They promise to call me or email me back with a solution, but nothing happens. My corkers called them 3 times, with a promise that they will get back to us in 24-48 hrs, but nothing happens. We do the follow up, then we wait in line for 20 mts, and then it is the same story.

We gave them so much business last 8 months or so, and this is what they do to us. Not solving my problem is another *** off.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Account.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: allow me new accounts and keep them active even if used from different IP address globally..

Comments

They deactivated my account as a dasher withiut warninf as well.They had a lawsuit after which they supposedly revised their deactivation policy (in theory) to include a review for deactivation policy. However in practice they told me over the phone it is for life..So it seems they are saying one thing publicly but privately they are not honoring their word or promises?I worked for them for around two yearsAnd almost a thousand dashes..

SERIOUSLY EXACT SAME PROBLEM!!!!WE WERE IN ONE LOCATION AND GOT DEACTIVATED..NO RESPONSE LATER ABOUT A YEAR NEW LOCATION DWCIDED TO TRY IT AGAIN..AND DEACTIVATED OR BLOCKED ANY NEW ACCTS..WE USED THEM SOMETIMES 2XS A DAY AND EVERYDAY ATLEAST 5 DAYS A WEEK BEING THE LEAST...IT SEEMS THAT THE MORE U ORDER THEY ACTUALLY DONT WANT YOUR BUISNESS..SO THEN IT MAKES ME THINK HMMM IS IT A COVER BUISNESS..BCZ IT COST TOO MUCH TO ORDER AND KEEP DASHER DRIVERS BUSY..

THEYRE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS HORRIBBLE IF THEY EVEN DECIDE TO RESPOND!..

VERY VERY VERY VERYYY FRUSTRATING AND IRRITATING AND INFURIATING!!!!!!!!....

ONLY BECAUSE COMPARED TO GRUB HUB NOW MERGED WITH LA *** NOW CALLED BEST DELEVERIES OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT THEY HAVE A MUCH MUCH MUCH BETTER LARGER OPTION ON FOOD PLACES TO ORDER...UGHHHHH!!!!!!

hi how are you doll DoorDash community my account is not working today please help me I am dasher

abenet akalewold

The exact same thing happened to me. Very strange...