Turnaround Time

So today I was signed in for a dash shift. Doing deliveries and all is going well until, I come out of one delivery building and I’m signed out the app.

The app is asking for my password, after putting it in several times it’s saying “log in error”. I call DoorDash and go through all the trouble shooting steps and nothing works. I was promised to talk with a manager in an hour. I’m able to sign in the app now but my shift is gone (total bs!).

I finally get a call from the manager and she tells me she can’t get me a shift. So I sign up for a shift weeks in advance come out to do the shift and get kicked off which is unprofessional and there is nothing you can do for me. She also told me you are not the only one experiencing it as if this pay my bills.

Also while writing this I’ve been on hold with door dash for over 20 mins while they look for the email where I can leave my complaint. I’m Slowly starting to hate working for them

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Dasher Mobile Application.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

DoorDash Cons: Not being able to talk to a person, Website hard to navigate and bad customer service, Idiot drivers, Problems with app, Lack of information on the website.

• Doordash Fail