2600 S Loop W, Houston, TX 77054, USA

I tried to speak with the rep she would not let me talk, she talked over me and didn’t want to hear what I was saying. I was telling her my app was not acting correctly.

My app was just putting me on pause for no reason and it did this four times. And every time it did that I receive text message stating that I missed a dash and they send it to someone else. Then the app took me out my dash completely, then I received another text stating that they removed because I was nothing accepting dashes which is very incorrect. This app has been slow for the last two weeks, not receiving many orders and now there is no one to contact through the app.

This is very sad I use to love door dash but now it’s a headache and I am trying to stay with the company but the reps are helpful at all. Somethings need to be done soon.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Dasher Mobile Application.

Comments

OptimalEdibleFrog883

Have you got a response> That is what happen to me, Contact me please 907-232-7114