3.7K views

I downloaded the doordash app and everytime I looked up a restaurant it just kept saying " no deliveries to your area" (mind you, I live in the city) so, I decided to remove my credit card information but only to find out I can't because it's not an option to remove. there's only an option to switch form of payment between doordash and PayPal which is alarming and scary and based on these reviews, I'm glad I've never made an order through them but I would like to know how do I remove my credit card.

Does anyone know any information?

I'm going to be forced to request a whole new credit card and cancel the one I have just to be able to get a whole new set of numbers. The lack of the option to remove your credit card information is very sketchy.

Comments

Well you CAN delete your card but to delete your credit card you would have to add another card so me personally I have a bank card with like $1 so I posted that one And then deleted my card with all my money so ya

ATTENTION PLEASE! Stop USING DOOR DASH effective IMMEDIATELY!!

Whether you're a CUSTOMER OR A DASHER! DOOR DASH IS DEFINITELY SCAMMING AND RIPPING PEOPLE OFF FOR SURE!! While SOME of the DASHERS ARE PAID WITH MINIMUM PROBLEMS they're (DOOR DASH) very selective in which DASHER isn't paid according to where you live and how much you're owed. I am OWED a WHOOPING $350!!!

I faithfully RIPPED the streets for 2 and a half weeks in TRAFFIC and different counties DASHING just trying to make ends meet just like YOU!!! So when I was ready to receive payment and YES I'd DASHED before setting up deposit information because it was a trusting bond there between DASH AND MYSELF in which they'd BLEW THEIR CHANCE at this POINT! So here I am a month into being employed and I'm ready to receive payment so I start the process of attempting to enter my license information when DD notices I'm attempting to enter my info to receive payment, DD then black out my camera so I can't take a photo of my license and enter the direct deposit information!! And YES their TECH department has access to your CAMERA and can adjust it as long as you're on the app!!!

So each and every time I proceed through the steps of the set up and I am SCREEN SHOTTING every screen to prove my facts and to keep a record because obviously I am taking this further and I will. WE ALL HAVE A BINDING AGREEMENT WITH DD!! DO WE NOT ?? Ok!

So each and every time I get ready to photograph my DL the camera goes to a BLACK SCREEN AND REMAINS IN THAT POSITION UNTIL I EXIT OUT THE APP BUT MY CAMERA WORKS FINE OTHERWISE!!!!! Also, it's FORCING ME TO ENTER MY BANK CARD INFORMATION!!! So YOU (DD) make sure the FAST PAY OPTION works fine and dandy just so you can have access to my bank card DIGITS!! Don't you ?

So YES DD is indeed controlling who they pay, how they pay and they will by means follow up with you once on the matter then it's SILENCE after that! DOOR DASH DOESNT PLAN ON PAYING ME AT ALL! So FOLKS don't WASTE YOUR TIME ORDERING THROUGH DD when their competitors are in every MAJOR CITY and SMALL TOWN COUNTIES!! GRUBHUB, POSTMATES, ETC!

And YES YOU'LL GET PAID..IN TIME!!! Why keep complaining here? It's SO not WORTH IT!!!!!! So with this said, take your COMPLAINTS TO BBB to SHUT THEM DOWN!!!

We all are here trying to make ends meet, whether you're a stay at home parent, student, retired or just someone looking to make extra cash, it's NOT right to work for an EMPLOYER who STEALS FROM YOU!!! What other LEGAL employer steals money from their employees ??!

BBB, YOUR LOCAL HOUR AND WAGE BOARD, THE MEDIA AND OTHER OUTLETS!! End of DISCUSSION!!

Happened to me too.

YES IM HAVING THE SAME ISSUE. I HAVE TEO CARDS AND HAVE USED THEM A FEW TIMES. I CANNOT REMOVE THESE CARDS.

to D.Daize #1573907

In the app slide the card you want removed to the left.

I downloaded the DoorDash App and tried to place an order with Hooter's. After 2 tries, they said my card was declined, but it wasn't.

I put in another card, only for them to take my credit card information. I received a message stating my "oops, your account as been deactivated or disabled"..

I immediately tried to delete my credit card information but to no avail. Just in case this was fraud to take my cc information, I called both Credit Card companies and cancelled both cards, just in case.

How do I edit my payment information?On doordash.com, the best way to change your credit card is on the Checkout page. Follow these steps to view, edit and add a new payment card:Click Change CardClick X to delete and add/edit your new card.https://support.doordash.com/#/general/help/payments_how_do_i_edit_my_payment_informationI had to click the "checkout" link on the desktop website to complete this action.Once i deleted the credit card from there, I checked tmy payment info on door dash app and the credit card info was deleted.Hope this helps!

to Kay #1543199