State: Arizona City: Tempe Product: Doordash Delivery Service Clear all filters (1 of 5815 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Doordash - Delivery Service Review from Tempe, Arizona

1.8
App told me my card was declined use another so I did. Looked at bank statement for both cards online and both cards were charged. After trying to get their chat app to connect for an hour, finally entered chat room and got the "an agent will be with you soon" auto message. After waiting another 45 mins agent joined. I had to send screen shots of my bank statement to prove the issue as apparently their system isn't sophisticated enough to tell when they've double charged for the same order. Someone called me said he'd look into it and call me back so still waiting. In the meantime the delivery driver contacted me that he's in my complex to come outside he's lost. I tell him the building number, another 10 mins go by. I call him, he says he's in the parking lot, I direct him to my place, finally get my food which is bruschetta that I paid nearly 30 dollars for and now soggy and gross 20 minutes after first being contacted by the driver that he's at my place. Never again.
Review
#920765 Review #920765 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service