Palmdale, California
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

First let me say I own a business that is listed on DoorDash! They list prices on their app and you pay for that but after you order they call us and ask for prices every single time.

The prices are way off! They list prices about 20% more and keep the difference. That’s not including the tip service fee and delivery fee. Also if you order and tip and then they don’t have all the items they still keep all the money.

I ordered 3 little Cesar’s pizza which was $35 when it’s usally $17 . The guy brought me 1 pizza only so I paid $5 delivery fee $6 tip and the service fee for a $5 pizza lol my total after all of that was $53 . They have me store credit of $10 for forgetting 2 pizzas. How does that make any sense?

And they harass you! If you order be ready for their headquarters to call you over and over to confirm and make changes even tho you click for them not to bother you.

Always a Filipino person that barely speaks English as well! They are a pretty *** company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Wonderful thats cause they mark it up to be profitable and to pay for your service you as a business owner should know of all people...