Germantown, Maryland
2.7
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I placed an order for delivery, which made it easier for me to continue working until my food arrived. I hit "my location" in the section where you put in the address; even included extra comments in the "notes for delivery" section 100% SAYING where i was since it would be delivering to my job.

I get the notifications that it's been picked up, they're on their way, etc. Great, no issues....THEN the phone call; bro, I get it, annoying that the app somehow messed up the address but why the *** are you yelling at me for it?! I did my part, even included the extra details stating i was at work, which store, etc. I originally apologized the first time he said that he was sent to the wrong address, explained i hit "my location" said i noted extra instructions and he just kept yelling that now it'd take extra time and it was the wrong address and just a loop of like commentary.

It was completely unnecessary...my coworkers got a good laugh overhearing the phone call (i had it on speakerphone) so at least they got some amusement.

Food was good, still warm, but yeah, driver was awful

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Vehicle Driver.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments