Phoenix, Arizona
1.1
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I started to work with doordash not to long ago . They say that you make your own schedule and be your own boss and they say that you will earn good money .

I drove a lot in another city just to get money it went well at first then the business started slowing down . As soon as they arrived at the city I live in I was excited but of course it was slow . A day that I was dashing i only had one order in the amount of 3 hours so I logged out early because I wasn't getting any orders ! Automatically doordash deactivated my account and taking away my schedule for that week .

Hi I was waiting more than 30 minutes for an order . I only received one order tonight . Its not fair for me to be waiting for that long and not receiving anything when this is my only job at the moment so I depend on the income . They pay only 5 dollars .

So when they say you earn 25 an hour it's not true . You need to be lucky and get at least 4 orders an hour plus tips .

Comments

High priority goes to dashers in the bigger cities and who accept nearly every single order they get, sadly. I feel for you guys, I work in support and I can't stand the way the dashers are treated.

This whole $15/hr and $25/hour *** is bogus!

I've seen delivery rates as high as $7 so far. I don't know how you guys do it.

just curious, how does the priority work?

What did you di after the deactivation?Did you email them?

I work for them too. It happens alot.

They are usually slow or giving orders to ones with high priority. With seem to always be the same 30 or so names everytime