Danville, California
2.7K views

Customers give unfair rating to drivers even though the delivery was exceptional and customer service was great. I work for the company and am not happy how my status as a driver is threatened by unethical people.

I never have late deliveries not once and am always nice to whoever I'm delivering to. Also many order are very small and so the tip percentage is poor and almost a waste of time money and life. Getting those orders is like asking to be paid 10 dollars an hour so my acceptance rate is also low since those orders mess me up.

I wish DoorDash would see it's customers in line with it's drivers because were left out of the loop on everything. Also theirs no phone number available to talk to Driver Support only through text.

Comments

WaryBird906

Call : 18559731040 from a phone number NOT registered on your DoorDash account. Select option 3 I must also inform you that you will be speaking with a Philippine Call Center in Davao City, Philippines .

That is who DoorDash contracts to do all of their support. NOBODY will ever speak with anyone at DoorDash Corportate with the United States.

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
On Behalf of Pissed Consumer Help Center
The DoorDash website explains that Dasher ratings can fluctuate for various reasons. Dasher ratings are dependent on three metrics: customer ratings, acceptance rates, and completion rates.

You may find out why DoorDash ratings can drop according to the information provided on the company website here: https://help-center.pissedconsumer.com/top-consumer-questions-to-doordash/#Why-have-my-DoorDash-ratings-dropped?

Seriously these customers are full of *** Like I had someone lie about cold food so she can get her money back and free food then when I offered to get her hotter food she insisted I leave the food and DoorDash give her her money back. Now my ratings are low all because she wanted to be cheap

@Anonymous

*** her. Carma will catch up to her

I cannot BELIEVE this gal is at a 3.6 customer review! I have 100% completion rate and 83% acceptance!

I gave each of my customers a candy bag and a Thanku handwritten NOTE! And I still went down! LOL! I had trouble with the APP and still got the food to there customers!

these houses with wrong directions from the APP! I suspect the app is screwing up somehow!

I couldn't have been nicer- I am not kidding! What the HECK!

@Anonymous

Exactly , the app don’t work properly, wrong directions,no immediate support , I have not exp this with no other company

Door Dash ratings from customers are bs and we the drivers are being wrongly vindicated. Just because you (the customer) are having a bad day dont take it out on us the drivers.

We try hard to be the best but you dont care so u give us a 1 star.

F off you pos customers. Next step lets file a class action against door dash and put an end to this bs !!

@madman tony

Yes, the customers can be some real b%@es. I love the fat girls the most, especially when they give the wrong address, they order far away from the restaurant, make you to drive over every speed bump to reach them on the 3rd floor............. after you've been sitting at the apartment gate 15-20 min, calling them trying to get inside.

@madman tony

I totally agree. Dash has no respect for their drivers.

You can be polite, on time and bring the correct order and still get a low customer rating. It is not our fault if a sandwich has onions on it and it wasn’t suppose to. I don’t open the sandwich and inspect it. Touching the customers food would be a health hazard and totally gross.

I have a low rating and I’m not sure why.

Dash needs to improve their app and restaurants need to improve their orders. I’m the delivery person and that’s ALL!

And if they make a mistake ( no apt. Or suite#, won't answer their phone if there's a problem, etc) and you call them on it, they give you a low rating, knowing they are wrong

Doordash customers are mean and sensitive, my rating has dropped 30 points in the last month and i am usually like 20 min. Early.I guess they think its cool to try and get people fired.

@Keith

You customers dont know what we do for you. We run stop signs, speed, park in red, double park as we run in the Restaurant looking like a fool grabbing your food, then you give us a low rating cause you think its cute.

@Anonymous

I know and I'm so sick of these *** customers! They should have a rating profile just like we do to even the playing field.

I appreciate the great customers that I do encounter but they are few and far between. Another word of advice that I would add to the loser customers is don't wait until you're starving to order and get a attitude with us.

@Anonymous

These customers need to pay, we don't go to your work and try to get you fired for doing your best, you are sensitive little crybabies, I wish nothing but the worst for you