Verified Reviewer

1.2

I live in a large apartment building, and someone attacked the support team or something. We use shared internet, so our IP is the same.

When questioning the support about the ban, they unbanned me 3 times.

But as stated, 3 times, the continued to ban me again and again.

So I ending up asking them why I keep getting banned and the rep stated I'm on a Scammer IP, and that they don't even entertain scammers.

So I started using my phone and had no issues, untill they banned that too!

I since moved and I still CANT use their services. Once they see my email or number they close the chats or give me nasty attitudes on the phone calls.

This company is extremely biased and onsided. I would NEVER recommend these guys. Their drivers are often late, when I had a buzzer they would NEVER listen when I stated to stop buzzing it.

and they would hammer on it too.

The agents always offer you next to nothing, if you had a $70 order that was raw, junk, destroyed or missing items, they'd only offer you 5$ for the inconvenience.

If you accidentally set the wrong address (work vs home), they would tell you to wait so you're cancellation timeframe expires, and then yell at you for making the mistake to begin with and make them have to work.

The dashers never answer their phones either. I had one rep pretend to deliver food at my work, as I worked at the front desk, mark it delivered and drove off!!

Luckily I did have a rep who not only refunded it, but gave me additional credit to cover my meal.

but support like this is rare.

User's recommendation: BEWARE BIASD COMPANY.

Preferred solution: I would like a hand written apology from the CEO for these abusive actions towards a customer. To call someone a scammer, and block them because of something out of their control, someone whose never caused an issue? What is wrong with you people?.

DOORDASH Pros: Could be great if it worked out.

DOORDASH Cons: Order wrong or incomplete often, Terrible delivery service, Delivery took 2 hours.

Comments