Vancouver, British Columbia
3.4
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I liked Doordash initially. Then I realized they were not only charging $6 per delivery but also embedding 8% into 'taxes and fees'. Come on, give me a break. Be HONEST about what you charge. So I'm paying $6 per delivery, 8% to Doordash and (usually) 15% to the driver.

It is not about the price. It is about the hiding of the cost.

I won't do business with them again because this kind of this smacks of being disrespectful and lacking in integrity. I do not want these kinds of businesses to survive.

Then read about how employees feel. You get a sense they are just unethical all around. No way man.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

DoorDash Pros: Ease of use of app.

DoorDash Cons: Hiding fees and real cost.

• Unethical Hiding Of Fees

Comments

I agree, the fees are ridiculous and make you not want to order. On top of that, they have outsourced to the Philippines and have left their US workers barely able to survive since the call volume to them is low because it all goes to the Philippines.

The US workers already get paid per call which is not much. They used the US workers to build the company up and have now done them dirty by pretty much taking their jobs and money away.