Verified Reviewer

First off the Dasher was rushing and told me he needed me to rate him I said how do I do that he said he can do it because it's a contest for $100 an he needs to win it. So he pressed the buttons so fast on my computer an then said my food I should of only got a leg wing an breast.

But the cashier likes him so he got the 2 breast an wing for me. Well this my first time using door dash. I ordered 2 breast an a wing with corn, wedges an ranch which I got mashed potatoes, ranch. I'm just getting home from work an can't log into my account I had to start a new account to get information to contact door dash to file a complaint.

Needless to say I won't be using door dash again. Because that guy JP was rushing me to rate him so he did it on my computer and I should of checked myself before he left but he was rushing me.

I'm a first time user never again will I use this service. I have my receirpt6i should of took pictures I know going forward to tell my coworkers an friends an family what happened to me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Account.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

DOORDASH Cons: Terrible app horrible customer service.

Comments