Original review updated by user May 04, 2021

I called Doordash last night was lied to by their people and after 2 hours, had to threaten to file theft charges ibgot my food, it wasn't fit to eat. They have not brought my food on at least one other occasion but never refunded my money.

Was lied to, hung up on and insulted by their people. Am going to make a Facebook page telling people about what happened to me. They are nothing but scammers. Am still considering filing a police report and calling the Attorney Generals.

It was pretty bad what happened to me. I lost 30 bucks each time.

User's recommendation: DON'T CALL THEM OR YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

DOORDASH Cons: Never delivered food lost money.

Comments

#2009545

Never, ever involve the state attorney general. The first person they will check out is YOU ; back to the day of your birth for anything they can find : past due taxes at the local, state, and federal level, non-filings, court orders, outstanding fines and costs, previous criminal record and civil cases - all to followed by an annual audit every year for the rest of your life.

In case you missed the first line : Never, ever involve the state attorney general in any faction or factor of your life. It should be the First Commandment.

DOORDASH Reviews