11.9K views

What a horrible experience with this so-called company. Food delivery services are quite common in this city, so when I went online to place an order, I thought nothing of it.

My order was set to arrive in 45-60 minutes, which is typical. After waiting an hour and a half, I called the restaurant, and went straight to voicemail. I called the phone number of the Dasher who had been scheduled to pick up my food. The guy sounded like he had just woken up and then told me my payment had gone onto a card he has that is electronically loaded from my payment.

He told me I would have to contact the company directly to get my payment refunded. There is no customer service line on the website and the email address listed is linked to a domain name website.

Do not use this "business", there is no credibility behind their nice website and they do such a great job at taking money from people that are completely unsuspecting.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

This company is absolutely a scam. If anyone is aware that they frequently ask their drivers to pay out of pocket for customers orders then one would fully agree.

#1691927

Keep calling for a wrong person at night time. Annoyed.

they really do suck use another service ive never jad issues with grub or postmates but DD is atrocious. takes literally 20 mins to figure out a cancelled order.......

heres phone number one can call. its ridic they dont do any live support chat or anything 8559731040. they called me to resolve an issue.

I am a beginner Dasher 170 completed deliveries during 14 days... Its great to see Happy Clients!

at the moment of arrival food to sick or very busy clients. Yes mistakes can happen sometimes everywhere.... its not a tragedy....

this is lessons! I with good luck to DoorDash!

to Anonymous #1692567

You sound desperate or employed by DD to write nice reviews.

EntireAlbatross

they arent a scam, just annoying lol.. I work for them and I cant even call but if you order there is a chat option and even if you complain about the food or service they will give you a partial or full refund (I've recvd a refund when ordering). just make sure you use the app, it's easier to contact via app then on a desk top.

#1672017

There is a customer support chat inside the app. DoorDash themselves doesn't do much over the phone (besides facilitating contact between drivers and customers)

I have tried several times to place an order with DoorDash and both credit cards were "declined". I called customer service and was told to wait 30 minutes and either add/subtract an item to change the amount of the order.

It still didn't work.

I've tried on both my tablet and laptop. After reading the reviews, I'm removing the app and taking my business elsewhere.

Door dash hasnt refunded me from a meal last night that had a spoiled taste and gave my husband and I stomach pains. I threw up.

40 for a spoiled meal credit me 5.00 what? Refund total it wasnt what i ordered .

I will be filling a CV complaint with chamber f commerce, BBB and disputing charges wth bank. I agree use ubereats not for dash

to Linda blair #1659558

How is that door dash’s issue and not the restaurant?

I use them 4-5 times a week. They have great customer service and always make things right is something is wrong.

Try them again. You won’t be sorry.

I order DoorDash at least 4x a week and have had absolutely amazing experiences. For sure try them out again and don’t let 1 bad apple ruin the entire tree. Not a scam service and very accessible.

I order them daily and not too many issues. It's been a few months since any problem.

I suppose there is always a chance of placing a bad order or getting a bad driver. The biggest problem with doordash as the author pointed out, is something goes wrong, there is no way to contact doordash.

Yoo cant contact them by phone nor email and there is no customer service, not even a human body you can find, lol. They have absolute worst customer service on the planet.

to Anonymous #1535509

You can immediately contact them through the very same app you used to order your food. That's what I've done any time I've had any issues, and they have ALWAYS helped me out right away!

Not sure why/how people think there's no way to contact them. It's right there in your app!

to Anonymous #1676725

I work as a dasher and I also use doordash for deliveries. dashers cant even call but you can contact through the app when you have issues. but also, when you do the rating via email I beleive if you are missing items and you say so they automatically refund you for items missed.

Doordarshan is horrible...ordered from them a few times and each time the driver never showed up but my card was charged ...and on top of that there is no easy way to call or contact them...

What an idiot! They are Canadian on top of that.... Soooo I'm not surprised that idiot had issues.

to Joe Mama #1676726

doordash is an American company, not Canadian.

to Joe Mama #1676730

I'm assuming you're the idiot, demeaning ppl because they are from a certain country?! Amazing...

I'm assuming you're an Amarican? LOFL.. So many things could be said about you but..

I'm going to take the high road here! (said in a sarcastic tone)