1.6

On the night l order Mod pizza for $35. I called to council the order immediately because it had been taken from the wrong.

Instead of canceling my order immediately the rep Aly told me that it was not going to be possible. All of the time she refused to cancel my order . She kept saying she could not cancel it. I asked to speak with a supervisor and was told that the supervisor would call me back.

I never received a call back . I called back and spoke with someone else in reference to canceling my order, of course by this time the order had gone out. After the charge was no longer pending l called to have the money refunded back to my account so as to clear up the overdraft charges. I was told l would receive a refund.

There was no refund placed back in my account. Not knowing that they refunded it to doordash l order doordash today and when l used or even tried to go along with them refunding in that manner, for the first time my order was cancelled by doordash which blamed the restaurant for the cancellation. I will have dispute the charges with my bank.

Doordash needs to stop the rip off. E

User's recommendation: The stuff that happened to me can happen to you.

DOORDASH Pros: Refunds issue, That my food arrived on time, Easy ordering, Belfast call center, Fast delivery.

DOORDASH Cons: Are not warning customers that their data has been breached.

Comments