2.1
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Contacted customer service while waiting for resolution on hold the call was disconnected. I called back and spoke with a different rep who instead of just taking care of my issue decided to locate the previous rep whom I was speaking with then rep said that the first rep would be calling me back within a minute or two.

All I want is a refund on the one item missing from my order. I have no qualms with the rest of it. The Dasher was rude and did not even allow time for me to check the bag. This is not the first time I have had an issue with door dash and I keep getting door dash credits which quite frankly I don't want.

I do not wish to continue to use a service that constantly messes my order up. The customer service is quite poor and the order verification. Non existant, which is rediculous considering I have paid for the order before delivery.

It has now been more thab 5 minutes and I have not received a call back. I would like this issue resolved asap

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Customer Care.

Comments

What a lazy, unhealthy way to eat.