Verified Reviewer

Your request (40160) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

Customer Care (LGC)

May 18, 2020, 9:27:26 AM PDT

Hello robyn,

Thank you for contacting customer support. Please contact DoorDash Support for further assistance as we unfortunately don't have access to users accounts. Please provide them with your account information and any other details needed to help troubleshoot this inquiry. Thanks!

Launch Gift Cards robyn roper

May 15, 2020, 5:35:28 PM PDT

Hello

I am contacting you again because I was redirected back to you from the support team.

Again I state my problem is I should have a credit of $100.00 that I received from a gift card.

That credit was there now it is gone. I have not ordered, used or whatever that will let you know that I should still have that credit. When I follow these steps to check my door dash credits. This is my reason for contacting you.

With all that being said can you please advise me on what steps I need to find out what happen to my credit.

Robyn

Please do not send my back to support for a third time this was my latest email from them.

Hi Robin,

Thank you for reaching out to us today regarding your DoorDash Gift Card.

This issue was already reviewed by our escalations team, and we are unable to redeem that gift card for you or provide you with the PIN or any additional details about this gift card itself. Please contact the Merchant you purchased the gift card with for more information regarding this gift card. If this purchase was made through the DoorDash website, please contact doordash@***.com(opens in new tab). Thank you again for your patience while we reviewed your account.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please dont hesitate to reach out to us again. Thank you for choosing DoorDash and have a great Day!

Your reference number for this request is 10445****.

Best,

Joven Ray Leomel

DoorDash Support

DoorDash Help

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Gift Card.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments