15.4K views

Unbelievable!!! After many, many bad experiences with Doordash, I finally gave up on them.

I went onto my account to delete it and found out that there is no way to do so. I believe that this practice of not allowing a customer to delete their account borders on fraud. I am thinking of calling a lawyer to see if a class action suit could be waged to put this company out of business. I am sure they could collect enough complainants to build a strong case.

I deleted my payment information and what little else I could, but I cannot delete the address on the account. What the *** is that about?

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Account.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 19, 2017.

Comments

#1612051

I was able to remove my address I changed it to Delete Street in Alabama. But I cannot remove my cell number or email address attached to my account.

I also sent an email to customer service asking them to delete my account.

But I'd rather be able to delete my own account without having to go through the added step of having to contact customer support. This is ridiculous.

I cancelled my credit card attached to doordash. They will no longer be able to charge me, hacked or not.

to Yespat #1609048

how did you manage to delete the card details?I am not able to do so

This company sucks !! I can’t delete my Info either this is ridiculous!!

to Jazmin #1601510

Me neither

I can’t even cancel credit card info

to Kk #1599255

You have to place an item in cart and in the check out you click change under payment. There will be an X by the card.

click the X and it will remove the card from the account. Go here to deactivate account. https://help.doordash.com/consumers/s/article/How-to-deactivate-your-DoorDash-Account Unfortunately, there's no way to delete accounts.

I tried to delete mine after I figured out that they charge more than the item at the place on top of the 10% service fee and delivery. They are ripping people off big time.

to Kk #1600359

If you go to the section on the app that manages which payment to use, swipe left & click delete.

I was a driver for DoorDash for about 3 months -my last two paychecks were never deposited in my account. However the company claims it must have been negligence on my part -I did not give out my information to anyone.

This company is *** and takes advantage of folks big time.

I also am desperate to delete ALL my information from their company. I do not want any risk of further fraud to occur.

I just tried to cancel my subcription but there does not seem to be a way to do that. I will be willing to be a part of a class action suit as they are still taking money out of my checking account. I am contacting my bank to deny these payments the only thing I can think of to do to not give these thieves money.

to S Newman #1607213

I can't either. Did you ever figure out how to cancel?

Can’t delete my info either.

I’m in too. I can’t get my info deleted also

same exact thing just happened to me

I WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN!!! IT IS TERRIBLE AND VERY SHADY THAT WE CANNOT REMOVE OUR PERSONAL INFORMATION ONCE WE SIGN UP TO TRY IT!!!

Same experience here too! I want nothing to do with Door Dash anymore after they were no help to me.

I don't even receive responses anymore from my emails or phone calls. If you file a lawsuit, I'm in!

I just had the same experience. Just like Uber they don't allow you to delete your account.

I am not even able to remove my credit card info. From my understanding, this practice unfortunately isn't illegal, at least in CA.

Same.. someone from a foreign country ordered some Popeyes..

crazy how you can even remove your account or even get help from removing your credit card info.. how to get it off some random site (appreciate this site).

to Not Happy #1594629

Same thing happen to me

My wife just had her account hacked or multiple orders were placed in a matter of minutes! We called doodash shortly after calling our bank to report the fraudulent activity and door dash says they are sorry but they cannot delete our account WTF!!!!