37.3K views

Unbelievable!!! After many, many bad experiences with Doordash, I finally gave up on them.

I went onto my account to delete it and found out that there is no way to do so. I believe that this practice of not allowing a customer to delete their account borders on fraud. I am thinking of calling a lawyer to see if a class action suit could be waged to put this company out of business. I am sure they could collect enough complainants to build a strong case.

I deleted my payment information and what little else I could, but I cannot delete the address on the account. What the *** is that about?

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Account.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

#2014907

Doordash is awful. Their drivers are the worst.

I had more than a few drivers take my order and leave it at a location other than the one I specified. What you have to do is complain to Doordash corporate. Demand that you receive a full refund on all horrible experiences with their unprofessional drivers. If they don't do a full refund contact your attorney general in your state.

This will force Doordash to do two things: One, they will hire better help and punish horrible drivers that can't follow instructions by kicking them off the app. Or two, keep sending in complaints to your attorney general when they mess up and don't do a full refund.

Eventually the AG will move against them. Its either shape up or ship out Doordash.

#1982834

DoorDash is big fat nasty and out of control. They couldn’t care less about their customers drivers or the restaurants they serve. All they know how to do is play games and bully.

#1955019

They will not allow anyone to delete their information. Watch your account for bogus charges from Doordash.

You will not be refunded money no matter if you ordered food or not. Take them to court or press charges, contact your attorney general

#1938357

Hi, Thanks for writing this in-depth review. Actually, I am also searching for information on how to delete doordash account.

I have found the information on how to delete the doordash account in your article. And I delete my account properly.

I really benefited a lot from your article. Thank you very much.how to delete doordash account

#1933306

I just had the same experience with customer service. I wanted to update my email address and was unable to save the changes.

even after 4 2 step verification's.. Chat people were not any help so I called . The only thing that person could keep saying was make a new email address to sign up again. Not doing that.

just to use Door dash.

When I tried to use my work email It was associated with a different name them me. that is fraud.

Like I said myself and my sister when they the Loper wants to get involved in this so we can all get a lawsuit started it's on call for it's on sanitary and their rudeness is horrible replace orders they mess it up or they don't deliver then they are supposed to send us a refund and I got the emails and they have not refunded me back they owe me credit it was just been back on my card today it's not they are trying to take money yesterday 10 x off my debit card and I have it blocked where they cannot get it but I do have it on my phone sometimes when we get the food it's not hot it's cold we need a delivery people to do what they need to do to help the ones that cannot get out I'm in Alabama my sister's right next door to me and we need something done for him Marshall County and your owner I agree does need to be sued and he needs to pay everyone at least $3,000 a piece because it's not how you run a business you can't call and talk to anyone when you chat with them on their website the rude they block you from ordering but they take your money anything you want to add on your part do you have anything you would have had to tell me and I'll help put it on does this is really unfair to my sister and I both that's not how you do your business and I am done allowing people do me and my sister wrong and I'm here to support anybody because we all need to get together and do this be safe everyone

You sound ridiculous.

@Dawn B

Honey, you cannot sue someone for $3000 because they were rude to you. Also it seems like you are lying and scamming to get free food.

It comes out of his pocket. No wonder your account is blocked.

@Dawn B

The bag seal was clearly compromised on our order recently, I completely get it, we threw the food in the trash because we were afraid to eat it! I’ll gladly be part of your lawsuit too btw :)

#1909102
@Dawn B

Wow! That was one long sentence.

After getting thru about half, I didn't know what your point was. Punctuation is your friend.

I’m totally in agreement with you door dash has major issues and this is ridiculous that I can’t delete my account or personal info either. They gave my information to a dasher that took my food and ran off with it.

I never received my order and yet my pre paid card can’t cancel the payment because the funds have already been taking. I’m never ordering from them again !!!!

@PissedConsumer1845724

The reason why you can't delete your info is because they're probably trying to *** into your account when you're not thinking of it and you wonder where your money's went that's where your money is when they're taking your money they owe me money and my sister money and they have not paid us at all they even though wasn't order for McDonald's and then we haven't seen it yet tell let's do something who wants to get it started

WOW, SO I FILL OUT THE FORM FOR CUSTOMER SUPPORT TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT SINCE THEY WONT SEND ME F2A TO DELETE IT AND THE *** SUPPORT DEACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT, NOT DELETE. I CANNOT LOG IN NOW TO DELETE I, THEY ARE KEEPING MY DATA-NOT DELETING IT! THIS IS FRAUD!

WOW, I TRY TO DELETE MY DOORDASH ACCOUNT AFTER THEY EMAIL ME TRYING TO GET ME SCARED ABOUT THE COMMON COLD AND THEY WONT SEND ME F2A(EMAIL/SMS) TO CONFIRM NUMBERS TO DELETE THE ACCOUNT, THEY JUST ARENT SENDING THE SMS/EMAILS, I EMAILED CUSTOMER SUPPORT AND GOT A EMAIL RIGHT AWAY, THEY ARENT SENDING OUT THE F2A EMAILS SO YOU CANNOT DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT

I could not delete my credit card on the app or mobile site Also, app directs you with an arrow highlighting you to hit dashpass so it activates a monthly charge on credit card

I can’t delete my card info or account.

I went to website for my account info and was able to delete my payment card details. I was not able to do that from the app. I also found customer service support form on the website and requested the account be deactivated

I had a similar experience. They have cancelled my order a few times but I have never seen the refunds in my credit card statement!!

I’m glad I’m not the only one, this *** is *** me off.

First time using favor, driver never showed up and phone number listed for driver didn’t work and in the end order was marked as delivered with no food or contact...tried deleting account and found the same issue of being ran around only to find there is no way to do so.

DOORDASH Reviews