27K views

Unbelievable!!! After many, many bad experiences with Doordash, I finally gave up on them.

I went onto my account to delete it and found out that there is no way to do so. I believe that this practice of not allowing a customer to delete their account borders on fraud. I am thinking of calling a lawyer to see if a class action suit could be waged to put this company out of business. I am sure they could collect enough complainants to build a strong case.

I deleted my payment information and what little else I could, but I cannot delete the address on the account. What the *** is that about?

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Account.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

to DB #1664651

Worst customer service ever.

to DB #1680529

If you call them they will delete it. I requested deactivation after doordash stole 72 dollars from my bank account and refused to refund it.

They have lied for weeks and claimed that they have already refunded me.

They also requested a copy of my bank statement, which I refused to give them . I repeatedly requested that they give me a US based contact number for their company and they refused.

ExclusiveBengalTiger813
to DB #1704829

I added an old MasterCard gift card, that only had $1.01 left on it. That was the only way that I was able to delete my other credit card.

NEVER EVER Work for Doordash none payment to good to true burned me bad .No one to call BLOCKED my number on pay day no customer service you'll never get paid they'll work you until pay day then there will be no one to talk to at all SAD TIMES USA stop doing people wrong class action lawsuit needed NOW wasted $40 in gas .coldblooded devil soul taker

to John West 3745 #1660500

Sorry to hear that

Same experience. Too many negatives to continue using Door Dash.

Went to try to delete my account & info, but no way. Fraud is representing yourself or your company as providing a particular service, then being unable to carry out your end of the service as provider.

Door Dash says it has customers it does not represent. At least two that I know.

SaneWhale392

This is my exact frustration and I’m having a hard time removing my credit card information as well I’ve also noticed that the app charges card before a driver accepts or the merchant confirms which makes it difficult to get your money back

I too had a similar incident and have involved my credit card company. This company is fraud and very rude customer service.

In this day and age where customer service is everything to keep business going, this company clearly doesn't care. The company will shut down very soon.....no doubt about that!!

I agree, i would love to sue these crooks.

I got charged 35 bucks and have not used the app. I'm not happy about this hence I tried to delete it only to be told that I couldn't. Okay...

took 1 hour phone call to delete my account.

I have tried to do the same and there is no way. This is ridiculous

I could NOT find a way to cancel. I removed my card and put in filler info into the account.

I also tried deleting my account after they stiffed me a couple of times with expensive orders. The company make it impossible to their contact customer, as the option on the app and website, is constantly "experiencing problems." I will never conduct business through them again.

I was not able to cancel from the app. I called 855-973-1040 and they cancelled it. After phone call I tried to log in and was not able to.

I also found it a bit odd you can't cancel your order before the dasher is assigned. I went to cancel well before the dasher took the order and I just got a revolving circle telling me "this may take several moments." I tried it 4-5 times before realizing they are doing it on purpose so you either give up or you can't cancel because a Dasher is assigned.

This is some shady practice. I hate this app.

Same here. I can update payment method nothing else.

I am on the other side of the fence. I’m a driver and someone within their company or someone who hacker their system scammed me to steal a pay check.

I caught it in time. They have done little to nothing about it. I’m still trying to get my last paycheck from them and hoping to deactivate my account. If that actually exists.

I do suggest trying to get door dash on the phone and tell them you want to delete your account. They may have to send you an email with the steps to do so like they send emails and links for everything else. No person to person help from this company. It truely sucks and they are an awful company to work for.

No service line for their employees and they don’t treat us with the same urgency they do with customers waiting for food.

Not even for a possible breech in their security. So I feel you about the way they operate and i am also sorry to hear that cause it is ridiculous the way they do business.

I agree I so pissed too They dragging feet Asking *** questions Want to call me No No discussion I want out So stressful I am so pissed

Call this number (855) 973-1040. I just told them to cancel my account and they did..