17.5K views

Unbelievable!!! After many, many bad experiences with Doordash, I finally gave up on them.

I went onto my account to delete it and found out that there is no way to do so. I believe that this practice of not allowing a customer to delete their account borders on fraud. I am thinking of calling a lawyer to see if a class action suit could be waged to put this company out of business. I am sure they could collect enough complainants to build a strong case.

I deleted my payment information and what little else I could, but I cannot delete the address on the account. What the *** is that about?

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Account.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

I am trying to delete my account and realizing, after reading reviews, that it does not seem possible. If a class action can resolve this, I am ALL in.

to Kole #1540548

Same thing over and ove and over again! Class action in the works. Contact me at 21stcenturyeventsco@gmail.com Thanks Joey A

I am also experiencing a lot of App issues like not getting deliveries in local areas. Most of the time, I am driving 10 to 20 miles for food pickup.

A lot of Illegal South Indian (People are from India) are hacking into legit accounts and getting pay in their account.

I have the very same problem. Why on earth can't they let you do that?

Scandalous indeed... I also can't delete my payment info.

Do you know how to do it? I am on mobile, maybe that's why.