Kennewick, Washington

I was at Zhou restaurant in Syracuse NY to pick up an order and my card was declined three times and the food was not even ready. The customer called the manager and he gave me the phone and she immediately started speaking to me in a condescending tone.

Another dash came in and I accepted it to increase my acceptance rating and I called customer service to advise. The customer called the restaurant back and the manager gave me the phone. She was screaming at me that she paid for her food through the App and expected her food 45 minutes ago! I started to cry with the customer service gentleman because I had also missed the deadline for the second Dash.

I asked him if he could send someone else. He told me that I would be paid for the Dash. I am a good representative for Door Dash. I am polite, well mannered and dressed appropriately, I give each customer a hand written thank you note thanking them for using Door Dash.

I am prompt and I pride myself in being efficient. I have a suggestion: you should print out flyers for us to bring to businesses with information about Door Dash.

That would bring many new customers. Thank you for your time and consideration

Reason of review: Work Experience or Job Application.

Comments