Verified Reviewer

1.8

Im a Pissed Consumer! I ordered DoorDash on Saturday 10:30pm just dessert. I was notified that my order was cancelled. I was refunded the money. So I reordered the desserts. Well the 2nd time, They cancelled my order again, $41 this time, No refund! So 3rd time has to be a charm &;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; it appeared that my order was being worked on. I got a notification that The DoorDash driver was waiting at the restaurant for my desserts. Awesome, Im finally getting the beloved sweet treats! Well, sure as *** I get a DoorDash notification. My order, that was now supposedly been driven has been cancelled! $41 again charged, NO REFUND! I received 12 notifications that my order was cancelled. Now it was too late to try & reorder. $82 total charge No desserts!

Well, strangely a bit later, I was sent a notifica Notifiedified that my desserts had been delivered! What??? Well, the driver, Yvonne, had taken a picture. It was a picture of a bag sitting on the ground on the concrete definitely NOT at my front door!

Incident number 2, Monday just a couple days since the first incident, I placed my order, everything seemed to be working out.

The order came to my condo unit. Unfortunately, I received the wrong item. Everything else tasted great! I was pretty disappointed though.

User's recommendation: My recommendation is solely for DoorDash to fix. Charging without having received the food is a downfall!

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Food Delivery Mobile Application.

DOORDASH Pros: Easy to order, Good restaurants & generally.

DOORDASH Cons: Charging customers before receiving food, Ability to contact someone at doordash driver.

Comments