The lady that was on the phone with me couldn’t understand English. I was complaining about the Dasher app not ringing when I have an order.

I keep missing orders because of this. Whoever design the Dasher app should get terminated from Door Dash because this has to be the worst app ever. I’m losing money because of this app. Somebody needs to scrape this app off and build a new one from scratch.

Design the app like the Lyft Driver app where you can click on the switch on top of the app to make yourself available/unavailable and not have to go to a menu and pause the app.

The technicians in charge of updating the app should completely modify the Dasher app completely and make it more user friendly and have a ringer every time there’s a order without having to be on the app screen every time.

How to a rate this Dasher app? I want to give it 0 stars if possible

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Dasher Mobile Application.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I do agree with you I was having the same problem . This app gigg is going to go out of buisness soon .