Toronto, Ontario
Resolved

Update by user Oct 30, 2018

Update: I contacted the # on the app to make a complaint about this whole process. I've NEVER had this issue with Uber Eats, Skip the Dishes, nor Just Eats.

The customer service rep tried to contact the driver but the driver was not responding to the calls. Therefore, the rep assigned a new driver to my order who was close to the restaurant. I told her that my food had been sitting there for about an hour and a half at that point and that I wanted the restaurant to prepare it again so that it can be fresh on arrival. The rep called the restaurant and advised them of what was going on and they prepared my order again.

Two hours later, the food arrived and it was delicious.

The customer service rep also gave me a credit for my next DoorDash order which was good. _________________________

Original review posted by user Sep 30, 2018

Ordered some food & it initially said that my order would take 59 min. I noticed that the driver was far away from the area & wondered why he/she chose to pick up my order.

Over an hour later, the driver still hasn’t picked up my order & the new est of arrival is now between 60- 75 min more!!!! Making it more than 2x the amount of time!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments