Verified Reviewer

I placed an online order at 9:30am for a donut delivery from Krispy Kreme this morning, to be delivered by 10:30am. They use your service for deliveries.

My order was placed with the Krispy Kreme on Dysart Rd, Goodyear, AZ establishment. The order was successful, and verified to me.

At 10:35am, I checked my phone for possible messages. One verifiably stated that the order was processed and on its way, and then a few minutes later, I was notified that the order was cancelled, with the store being closed! I was given a phone number to contact Krispy Kreme and called them immediately.

I spoke with Taylor.

The store was obviously not closed! She expressed that the driver had to have been responsible for the cancellation, because nothing had been noted in the Krispy Kreme computer system when I gave her my order number. She will be refunding the amount on my Krispy Kreme card by later this afternoon, but that does not excuse the way you allow for your business to be conducted, as to how I have been greatly inconvenienced!

The donuts were for the Super 8 employees and some who presently have reservations here at the hotel. There was a specific reason for the time that I'd placed the order when I did, and now the time for everyone to receive the donuts will be sporadic.

Please see to it that the driver responsible for this whole inconvenience is reprimanded.

This should be an embarrassment to you and your corporate representation of Krispy Kreme.

I would hope it is not a common practice of, as to quote, 'Business As Usual', with your establishment. If so, I will not be doing any business that is supported with the delivery of your kind, and will see to it that others do not support it, as well.

Conductive Company Honesty Is The Best Policy,

Deborah Friel ~ Artful Expression Of and For You!

giftedbyhishands@***.com

User's recommendation: Make sure to put an amount on your Krispy Kreme card, and not on your credit/debit card! Krispy Kreme will refund your card for the processed purchase you place online when Door Dash does not follow through with the responsibility of a delivery.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash No Contact Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

DOORDASH Cons: Cancelled my order made online with a food establishment.

Comments