Verified Reviewer

Hello. I placed an order on DoorDash this past Sunday evening for BW3's.

My order came with 2 missing items, missing items on my salad, an kid's food item I didn't order, my wings came overly drenched in sauce, a mistake order of boneless wings instead of bone-in wings, and a missing side order of celery with a side of ranch. It was my husband's birthday and was his only request for the day was to have food delivered from BW3's via DoorDash. I'm essentially paying DoorDash's delivery person to order and check to make sure my order is as is before delivering to me. I went on the online chat to speak with Claudio S.

who cut off the chat when I asked to speak to someone else about getting a refund. Downright rude. I then went back again on the online chat and Julio did the same thing to me as well. This is unacceptable and am requesting a full refund for terrible service, missing food, DoorDash's terrible and rude customer service, and the inconvenience on what was supposed to be a celebrated day for my husband's birthday turned into spending unnecessary time fighting to get this corrected.

Please contact me asap for a resolution on this matter. Thank you.

DOORDASH Cons: Lies from customer service rep and he hung up on me.

Comments