Ordered a small size (9 piece) for traditional wings flavored with the dry rub ‘Chipotle Barbecue”. The delivery driver was very nice but upon receiving these wings, I got 2 seperate boxes.

One with 5 pieces and one with 4 pieces which wasn’t a big deal. I open one of the boxes and there was just plain wings sitting in front of me. I shrugged it off because I was starving so I opened the other box with 4 pieces to see if they put the dry rub in there. Absolutely nothing!

I got my ranch out of the small paper bag and they gave me 2 ranch cups. Normally Buffalo Wild Wings will give you 2 full ranch cups but all I got was both of them with half of the ranch in them. I was livid! When I began to eat the wings, 8 out of 9 wings consisted of only drummies.

That was the worst part. This was the first time ordering with Doordash and I regret it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Buffalo Wild Wings Chicken Wings.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

The restaurant was responsible for that issue, not the delivery person.

to Anonymous #1633991

At least somebody can put two and two together and figure out that equals 4.

Sounds like your problem is the order with the restaurant. All Door Dash does is pick up order and bring it to you.