Verified Reviewer

1.9

I didn't receive my Credit to my Doordash Account of $42.47 that was PROMISED TO ME from 2 Customer Service & Supervisor. Due to the fact that the Credit was applied to an guest account that we didn't know NOTHING ABOUT!!

We ordered food from Claim Jumpers Website & then went and picked it up. Well needless to say the order was completely messed up & missing food, so we contacted the restaurant who said that they would refund the money. At which point they got back on the phone & processed to tell me that unfortunately the order was through Doordash which we knew NOTHING ABOUT!! So after contacting Doordash you guy's processed a Refund & Credit.

Well we didn't receive the credit so we called back at which point your customer service told us somethings to try & that should show the credit. Well no luck so we called again today & was told that the credit was put on a guest account.

I would PLEASE LIKE TO HAVE THE CREDIT MOVED TO THE PROPER ACCOUNT, SO THAT WE CAN GET THE CREDIT THAT WAS PROMISED TO US!!! It's NOT OUR FAULT THAT A GUEST ACCOUNT WAS USED...WE KNEW NOTHING ABOUT ORDERING THROUGH DOORDASH WHEN WE MADE THE ORDER!!!

DOORDASH Cons: Refunds to bank accounts promised that are not issued, Problem not resolved, Food always cold.

Comments