3.0
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I placed an order online and each time I tried to check-out I got a blank page. Tried from 3 browsers, same result.

Called doordash customer service. The rep tried my account and got the same result. Instead of offering to complete the order for me he tells me to try ordering from the app. I don't like ordering things from my phone.

But i tried it anyway. I told him the app was charging me a delivery fee, while the desktop site had a promo for free delivery. He tells me I need to update my app?? I'm pressed for time and this is all I'm offered by doorsash, (mind you AFTER they reproduce the issue on their end).

I ended up paying almost 14 dollars more on the phone app since I didn't have the option for the promotion. And then when I try to go their site to report this issue, there is no option to do so.

The only options I have are to say I didn't receive my food or was charged too much, but no option to voice a general issue. May have to try another service next time.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments