Verified Reviewer

1.9

I placed a delivery order from KFC 16 piece chicken, when it arrived what I got was 14 piece no breasts. So as far as I could tell they were out of breasts and substituted legs for breasts and didn't have enough even doing that to fill the order.

With in an hour of delivery I put a complaint in on the website no one ever got back to me. 7 days later I put in another complaint.

This is the response I got back. "Thanks for reaching out today regarding your recent order. We are so sorry to hear that you had a disappointing experience using our service.

Unfortunately, your time to request compensation for this order has passed. In the future, please notify us right away if you have an issue with your order so we can take care of you." Responded back that I had notified them the night it was delivered

Next email "Thanks for your quick response. Could you please reply with the reference number when you notified us the night it was delivered so I can pull it up and determine the next steps?" I emailed back that I had not received an answer from them.

Next email " We are so sorry to hear that you had a disappointing experience using our service. Unfortunately, your time to request compensation for this order has passed.

In the future, please notify us right away if you have an issue with your order so we can take care of you" by this time I was getting to the point of being mad. My reply was not so polite. I emailed back a quite lengthy reply but what it said was I did contact them right away and they dropped the ball. The next email was basically the same from them that I had waited to long file the complaint.

They were not going to refund my money or compensate me in any way. I deleted my account. Sent email letting them know this is what I was doing. This was all customer service.

This was really a KFC issue, but because I used doordash I had to go through them. $43.00 for chicken legs is way to much.

The Driver was fast and very good.

User's recommendation: If your going to use them and have a problem use every way available to you to make the complaint over and over again. Don't wait for them to get back to you. Escalate to supervisors, because they won't give you back your money or compensate you in any way if you leave it up to them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

DOORDASH Pros: Fast deliveries.

DOORDASH Cons: Customer service is incompetent.

Comments