DoorDash Phone Numbers and Emails

Accessibility:

• (855) 300-8985

Investors/ Franchising:

• (855) 643-8439
    Merchant Support - Canada (Français)
  • (855) 834-8733
    Merchant Support - United States (Español)
  • +61 180 095 8316
    Merchant Support - Australia
  • +1 647 957 7219
    Merchant Support - Canada (English)
  • +6 480 000 1188

Informal Resolution, Privacy Inquiries
Media
Opt-out of Marketing Emails, Press Inquiries
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

How to Contact DoorDash Customer Service?

Most Popular Number:

(855) 431-0459
Total calls: 11 611 Issues resolved: 577 Last call: Apr 13, 2024

What Is a DoorDash Customer Service Phone Number?

If you need customer support to find out answers to your questions related to seasonal promotions, your order, delivery, or anything else, dial the following DoorDash phone number: 855-431-0459. Want to become a Dasher or are you already work in the delivery services company as such a specialist and have questions about earnings and payments? Also use the above-mentioned DoorDash contact. Need merchant support? Call at 855-222-8111.

Contact DoorDash Customer Service Via Online Chat

You can chat with a DoorDash customer service representative in the help center. Choose the category that suits you among Customer, Dasher, and Merchant. Then, click on the chat option. You will be led to a chat form where you will be required to provide your first name, last name, email address, phone number, select a category and subcategory for your issue, and then click on the “Start Chatting” button. Your form will have been submitted and you will be linked with an available chat agent.

What is DoorDash Customer Service Email?

If you have an issue with an order contact at this DoorDash email address (drive-support@doordash.com). For large order fulfillment/catering you can contact at merchant-drive-support@doordash.com. Dashers and merchants can also fill the contact form available in the respective dasher and merchant help center section and submit. A DoorDash customer representative should get back with a response via the email address you provide.

Additionally, you can directly message the DoorDash support via their social media pages: Twitter(@DoorDash), Facebook, and Instagram.

The DoorDash address is DoorDash, Inc.,116 New Montgomery Street, 4th Floor,
San Francisco, California 94105, United States.

Does DoorDash Have 24 Hours Customer Support?

By realizing that help may be needed at any time, the company provides round-the-clock support. That is, DoorDash representatives are ready to receive appals 24 hours, 7 days a week. Such working hours apply to both telephone lines and an online chat option. However, they may change. So, check actual information on when the DoorDash customer service is ready to give assistance on “Help” page. It is available on the official company website.

How Do I Contact the DoorDash Help Center via the Website?

Visit the DoorDash website by clicking on its hyperlink in the “Contact Information” block on this page. Follow the “Help” hyperlink in the “Let Us Help You” block at the bottom of the main page. Choose the type of support you need and follow the “Visit Help Center” hyperlink. Choose the type of help and you’ll see the information you need.

What Is the DoorDash Corporate Office Address?

If you are interested in cooperation or have other corporate related issues you can discuss with the company representative face-to-face, visit the DoorDash headquarters that is located at the following address: 303 2nd St, Suite 800 San Francisco, California 94107, United States.

PissedConsumer Club

Poor
Guest-5785082
Didnt get paid
3.0

Will it took what. seemed like 2 weeks to get paid, but it finally went through pls make sure you have my bank correct so it doesn't happen again in the future. Thank you for your time Miss Carrie johnson

Mark K Fns
Horrible Customer Service
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

Buyer Beware! Horrible customer service, I wish I could give 0 stars!

Used to use Doordash multiple times per week, sometimes multiple stores in one use. But after a third poor customer service experience I will never use this company again! I received the wrong order for my kids while my wife and I were out for the evening. They let us know and I contacted support for a refund while ordering the same thing a second time for them.

Even though my kids sent me a photo of the receipt and food showing the wrong order, which is what they ask you for, and the photo taken by the dasher of where he put the food clearly shows the wrong order my request was denied!! I ended up paying 62$ for 30$ worth of someone else's food. The time before that, I received a sandwich with literally uncooked, raw chicken. I submitted photos of it and they wouldn't even refund $12!

It wasn't the money, it was the principle of not paying for dangerous food. I realize that there is probably an algorithm to weed out people who try and game the system. But if you order a lot, it stands to reason that you will have more issues than others. So this system is actually weeding out their best customers.

And they have definitely lost several of them here!! I will be making sure that everyone I can reach hears about the fact that you can't get refunds and have no recourse!

Lu F Wjm
Horrible Customer service IMPROPER REFUND
1.2

I paid $110.21 your disgusting door dash calculations refunded me 17$ then after arguing with your horrible idiotic customer service who cant comprehend refunded 85$ I never asked for that and that doesnt even cover what I actually paid fully as well as they were being very disrespectful and somehow they said an additional refund would be given to cover the rest what kind of 3 part refund joke is that as well as why do I have to argue and fight with anyone over getting my own money back very disgusting employees by the way wasting my time Im a disabled American veteran this is complete *** and I hope it gets fixed and rectified
Harshita
Anna Marie
And 2 other chat agents were extremely unhelpful and one was disrespectful on the phone that stuff is recorded and logged so fix that

James P Qro
Refund due
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

Was promised a refund by Doordash for a delivery that was missing items. That was on 26DEC by Angelica.

Was told refund would be issued within 7-10 days. Nothing. Called again and on 5FEB was told by Valerie that refund would be issued ASAP. Nothing.

Called 11FEB and Elaine said issue was 'escalated' and will see refund in 10-12 days. Nothing. Called 28 FEB and a supervisor, Alice, told me I would see the refund the NEXT DAY. Nothing.

Called 2MAR and Julie gave me the same line. Nothing. Called 4MAR and Debbie said it would be taken care of. All this for a $22.24 refund that Doordash promised me I would see.

This is pathetic especially coming from a company that at one time was skimming off the top to screw their drivers. One would think that was a wake up call and they would be handling issues much better. So friggin' pissed at them and their service and lines of BS that I hear from everyone.

To top this off when the delivery was made and the missing items noticed (order was from Little Caesars) I immediately called the driver who told me he did not have the time to go back and get the items HE forgot! Such poor customer service.

How Good is DoorDash's Customer Service?

Tzivia Xiw
Tzivia Xiw
Feels Satisfied | Apr 13, 2024

Customer service was OK. What got me mad was I paid nine dollars for an item? I did not receive including a tip and they only gave me 290 cashback. That’s crazy.

Renley Kxn
Renley Kxn
Feels Disappointed | Apr 09, 2024

Waste of time

Emmanuel Jeb
Emmanuel Jeb
Feels Satisfied | Apr 07, 2024

Customer support helps me with any issue. They know exactly what to say or Dom. Thank you support

Marlaina Rnn
Marlaina Rnn
Feels Satisfied | Apr 06, 2024

They did not believe me. I ordered 146 meals in 2023 alone and they said they could only find 1 order. It is wrong and they said someone would call in 24 hours, never happened.

Rowland Ira
Rowland Ira
Feels Satisfied | Apr 03, 2024

Very helpful and professional

Tanysha Oug
Tanysha Oug
Feels Disappointed | Mar 25, 2024

I was calling for my 1090 that I need. I couldn't get a hold of nobody..

Summary of DoorDash Customer Service Calls

28% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call DoorDash?

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Delivery”
  • “Deliver”
  • “Delivery complaint”

Product/ Service Question:

• “How long bfor i get my food”
  • “Second time this has happened my food was delivered to the wrong address even though i put direct directions to where i was and didnt recieve the order”
  • “For starting new work”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “I am being charged for a service that I never signed up for”
  • “Problems with the app while I was dashing today and my payment never transferred over and it looks like it's telling me I never – today”
  • “Payment”

Account Question:

• “Locked out of my account”
  • “Having problems signing up”
  • “Issues with my account”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancel a subscription”
  • “Cancelattion”
  • “Cancel order”

Request for Information Question:

• “I need a note from door dash confirming that I never used my account as a dasher.”
  • “It is about my 2023 tax return”
  • “Help with my money”

Cards Question:

• “WRONG CARD ON DASH PASS”
  • “I need a door dash card”
  • “I needed to erase or take credit card information off of that App”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”
  • “I need a refund”
  • “Want the door dash pass fee refunded to my account!! I didn't want to pay $96, it said it was $8 a month”

Website/ Application Question:

• App not working
  • “Application issues and on a order”
  • “Driver application”

Employment Question:

• “Job opportunity”
  • “Trying to get a job and set my email with a new number”
  • “Job”

Staff Question:

• “Rude employee and refund money”
  • “*** service”
  • “To see if they have service in brodhead ky”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Change and delete card”
  • “Need to change my phone so I can use my virtual card”
  • “Am dasher i want to change my phone number”

Other Question:

• “Was wondering if you guys handled him orders through the Aldi app for Aldi's online pick up”
  • “Order wrong”