Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I just started as a door dash delivery driver. On 1/17/2019 I received a notice to pick up an order for a customer.

I drove all the way to the restaurant and was notified by the waitress when I got there that the order was not to be delivered until 2 hours later but my screen said to deliver in 20 minutes. As a driver, there is no way to contact the company directly about issues do I contacted the customer. The customer verified what the waitress said. I had to cancel the order and I was not reimbursed by the company for my time or gas.

Two hours later I got another order from a different resturant. I picked it up and notified the customer that I was in the process of dropping the order off. It turned out to be the same customer from earlier who was again stating that her order was not to be delivered until 2 hours later. I explained that the order was already processed and that I was already in route and only 5 minutes from her house and had to complete the delivery.

The customer then reported to me that Fadh had told her that I had taken her food from earlier. I explained that I had not and cancelled the earlier order as per her directions. She was adamant that Dash has told her that I took her food. I further explained that dash had lied and that I had no interest in stealing her chicken wings as I am a vegetarian.

I was also not paid for the second delivery.

Dash has no means for its drivers to contact them directly or indirectly to resolve issues. This is ridiculous considering the size of the company and the nature of their service.

Reason of review: Work Experience or Job Application.

Comments