Dasher never arrived, happen on the 9/22/2017 the food supose to be delivery around 10:15, _10:30.Dasher never call.

I ordered food from Fly and Fish in Newport Beach, it was $224.00 for the food. The restaurant is close to my house. Im very disappointed. It is not the first time i have issue's with your company.

But i never complain before. Im hoping you do something about this issue. I use your company a lot i pay you guys a lot for your service, i always tip your drivers good. I deserve to be treat the same.

!Please credit back to my credit card.! You guys use gps. You can track your dasher,driver and ask happen and why he never call. Like the other dashers,.

Thank you!Paul Bellamy

Review about: Doordash Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Doordash?

Comments

"The restaurant is close to my house"

Wow, it's almost like maybe you should have just gotten off your lazy butt and gotten your own food for once.

First world problem.

Doordash - Chicken Review from Vista, California Doordash "I just spent $100 on 5 items. 2 appetizers, a salad, and 2 entrees. Only 4 items arrived, partially at that. All of them were cold. Only 1 of them..." Read more Doordash - Fail to deliver Doordash "Today I ordered lunch on doordash at 10:07am to make sure that I received my food when my break started at 11:00am. I received a cancellation email at 11:04am saying..." Read more Doordash - Deceptive Delivery! Doordash "Delightful Delivery?! More like Deceptive Delivery! These guys jack up the prices on their menu items, while making it appear like they are the restaurants' actual prices. There are no disclaimers..." Read more DoorDash Cancelled My Order 5-minutes Before  Expected Delivery Doordash "Worse experience Ever!!!!!!!!!! I have never had this bad of an experience with Door Dash. I understand they would call and notify you before but this time was really bad. I..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Bad steak Outback Steakhouse "...the steaks had a awful smell. made my littile girl throw up. its was so bad that meat was like dissolving in my hand..." Read more Trolli candies 65Ct bag contains 55 pieces of candy Trolli "Bought the Trolli 65ct Halloween candy to make treats for my grandson's school since the class is large. Since I needed 60 pieces I decided to count them to put..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more