Resolved

Update by user Oct 04, 2018

They fully refunded my money. The refuse to admit that there has been any kind of data breach and that is very troublesome. I will never use Doordash again.

Update by user Sep 24, 2018

They say I'm getting my money back, but I've not yet seen it credited to my account. We'll see what happens the next few days.

Original review posted by user Sep 19, 2018

I have $804 in charges on my card. I get a new person and new reference number every time I call or email.

After reading hundreds of complaints, it’s obvious that there has been a data breach and they are not making it known to customers.

The money I saved to put a down payment on my daughter’s braces is gone. I want and need a full refund.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Account.

Reason of review: Data Breach.

DoorDash Cons: Account hacked, Are not warning customers that their data has been breached.

Comments

I've called at least six times today. Each time I call a supervisor is already on the phone or every single supervisor in the entire place is in a meeting (this has been said to me twice).

They don't care about their consumers.

I've had to cancel all of my credit cards and get a new card issued by my bank. All they can say is I'm sorry and someone will call you.